To be able to make use of the phone verification system, you are required to have an account with an SMS Gateway Provider. Twilio is an SMS/Phone Call gateway provider, which will help you send out the SMS messages or Phone Calls to your potential clients to help them verify their WHMCS account.
Customizable SMS Content
6 Digit SMS Verification
4 Digit Phone Call Verification
Customizable Voice Call (Twimlets)
- Requires a dedicated Twilio outgoing number
- Twilio Account SID
- Twilio AUTH Token
- Countries need to be unlocked need to be selected for SMS or Voice Call Verification
- Then head to https://console.twilio.com/us1/develop/phone-numbers/manage/incoming and see if you have any active numbers in the account, if you do, remove any spaces and dashes and then use that number in the module settings.
- For SMS, head to https://console.twilio.com/us1/develop/sms/settings/geo-permissions to manage your messaging geographic permissions and enable the countries required. Select all the countries to avoid facing difficulties with SMS delivery.
- For Phone Call Verification, head to this page to manage your voice geographic permissions and enable the countries required. Select all the countries to avoid facing difficulties in verification calls. Some countries require you to request access manually.
- To be added
- To be added