Abuse reports support file attachments. Files are currently attached to a report either by an admin when working on a queued abuse report, or an existing open report, or if the abuse reporting email fetched using IMAP has attachments.
To use attachments in Abuse Manager Pro:
- 1.Create an empty directory above your DOCROOT (prefferably one level above public_html)
- 2.CHMOD the new directory to 755
- 3.Copy the full directory path
- 4.Go to the Module Settings
- 5.Input the full directory path for the Attachments Directory setting
- 6.Press Save