Abuse reports support file attachments. Files are currently attached to a report either by an admin when working on a queued abuse report, or an existing open report, or if the abuse reporting email fetched using IMAP has attachments.
If the Attachments Directory setting is left empty in the Module Settings, attachments will not be saved/stored, will be automatically discarded, and all attachment functionality will be disabled in the module.
To use attachments in Abuse Manager Pro:
- 1.Create an empty directory above your DOCROOT (prefferably one level above public_html)
- 2.CHMOD the new directory to 755
- 3.Copy the full directory path
- 4.Go to the Module Settings
- 5.Input the full directory path for the Attachments Directory setting
- 6.Press Save